Will aespa decline once BP come back?

• i dont know why you guys are mad this is really on the tame side when it comes to anons we approve here, besides i dont have time to read through every single comment and check the ins and outs.. as long as theres no cussing and very inappropriate comments then I'll approve. Got a problem, put the forum on ignore.- @ripia

I wasn't complaining about you approving this post, I don't even consider this shady or bashing. Was more complaining about the users complaining :fingerk:

• nah, both groups are quite strong

• I wasn't complaining about you approving this post, I don't even consider this shady or bashing. Was more complaining about the users complaining :fingerk:

i quoted the wrong person lmao i meant to quote the ones @ing me

• No. They can even make a NCT like song chart number one. They are the new number one popular and trendy group in Korea in a way no other group after BP was. They will even get bigger.

• nah they target a quite diffrent audience than bp

I don't think bp's popularity will affect aespa in anyway but I think if more (anticipated) gg's like ygngg or hybe ngg debut this year, it might take some attention away from aespa (like in itzy's case)

i feel if ygngg or hybengg (not the under belift the other one) debut they could make a threat or rival them but they wont decline it will simply be a contest of who gets bigger and makes a huge gap faster tahn the other

• Their concept and sound is unique they're not stealing anyone's spot but making their one of their own. I don't think blackpink's comeback will effect them unless they change their style.

• Me after seeing this thread title

2x

• Because 2 popular groups can’t exist at the same time for some reason. :rolleyes:

... why the facepalm for this? I ain't wrong. Both groups can grow and exist at the same time lol. It's a bit ridiculous to think a BP comeback equals the downfall of aespa. It just doesn't correlate.

• isn't aespa is only relevant in korea????

All their songs on Savage EP are top 10 on Chinese music charts , Savage the song charted on Japan hot 100 at #66 and they sold 1k copies in Japan so far with no Japanese promo. They charted #20 with a Tuesday release on bb200 albums again no U.S. promo or a CB focused on tracking periods. It's foolish to assume they're only popular in Korea.

• They can only go up from where they are. aespa "filling the blank" while BP inactive is just a lie blinks made up so they can feel better about aespa becoming competition now that they are doing well in both charts and physicals even before even becoming a 1 year old group. Truth is MYs are becoming a stable fandom and BP's main threat is YG itself, with a management like that they don't even need another group to threaten their number 1 spot.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!