K-pop artists with most official dance practice videos over 50M views on Youtube (February 2021)

• As always, video first:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've found an interesting comment under today's video and I hope I can hear you guys' opinion. There's an ARMY asked about if Jennie's choreography unedited version Solo was considered as dance practice video, why is BTS's ON: Kinetic Manifesto Film not on the list.

Jennie's choreography unedited version Solo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTS's ON: Kinetic Manifesto Film

And the reply of this channel KKTOP10 is ON: Kinetic Manifesto Film is not a dance practice video because BigHit defined it as official music video. At the same time KKTOP10 said after comparing with others KPOP YouTube channel they will start consider Jennie's choreography unedited version Solo as a music video and will remove it from dance practice video list in the future because they found another official dance practice video of Solo.

What do you guys think? I don't want to start fan war I'm just curious and I think it's interesting so I share with you. My opinion is I think KKTOP10's answer is no problem. My question is only should we define a choreography versos of a music video as dance practice video or not? Another example: BTS' Dynamite Official MV (Choreography ver.)

BTS' Dynamite Official MV (Choreography ver.)

You can go to see the comment yourself under the video if you're interested. Youtube channel KKTOP10

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!