Fellow mys assemble! Potential smcu drop tomorrow?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Unsure what this implies, but I reckon we finally getting smcu ep2

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Looks like it's an interview to me.

• im just gonna say that im clowncy and call it a night

• I saw this, and was wondering how is smcu ep 2 related to CRYSTAL BELL? is she someone in the team for smcu or in CAWMEN?

Pretty sure she is a journalist

• Looks like it's an interview to me.

Oh :pepe-clown-gear:

• They will release it during the comeback period right, they will right?…

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!