Intl fans can write petitions for court submission???

• Jung Ilhoon submits petitions written by international fans to ask for mercy in court

Thursday, October 07, 2021

AVvXsEhgOYpn9YkIYq64LlxCqHIJT1fyb9o9twZuYaiV03ofJu-R9LgXsohxhtRrrMGXyN78Ejf9nRPB9mGYHXqDTtyIGFRueqTwAjGgUwVQUSCs5BOoHGK1ieGVVxJlN3xYroQWKaj7YGr0JaTk-2ddKz1V_inEcvmUb6skJfti6sein-DsokGkDtMniXbN=s16000

Article: '161 counts' Jung Ilhoon submits large load of 'petitions' written by international fans and pleas for mercy

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+656] What is the court supposed to care about anything written by his international fans for ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+356] My vote's on jail time...

3. [+291] It's obvious what those international fans wrote in their letters. "It's legal in our country..." But as you know, do as the Romans in Rome, right?

4. [+204] 161 episodes; sounds like some super long drama series

5. [+116] Enough... I want to preserve you in my memories as positively as possible so please just take the punishment that you deserve already

6. [+61] What? Petitions by international fans??? Tsk tsk tsk

7. [+31] It's habitual for him at this point ㅋ

8. [+26] How can these fans call themselves true fans??? If you're a true fan, you should be hoping that he pays the price for his crimes and that he makes sure not to cause any scandals like this again. Wouldn't that be what a real fan would do???

9. [+14] What a joke

10. [+14] What mercy is there to give? 161 counts obviously means it's habitual for him at this point. Give him mercy and he'll just go and do it again.

11. [+7] Please... just let him go. We'll never see 7TOB again...

12. [+6] How can you beg for mercy after smoking that many times?

13. [+6] Can the foreigners please just stay out of this

14. [+9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. [+2] This is just instant jail worthy

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “Intl fans can write testimonials for court submission???” to “Intl fans can write petitions for court submission???”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!