[theqoo] Henry's Weibo post that made me wonder 'Was it necessary?' (pannchoa)

• note: I have no opinion on this, since I don't know much about what Henry did, and this isn't copy-pasted btw, you can't copy-paste it, I enjoy writing them out anyways lol

微博国际版

He released the video with the Chinese flag and a heart emoji

The song he's playing is "Wo Ai Ni Zhong Guo / I Love You China" ..

1. No but he's not even Chinese kkkkk F*ck

2. China is acting like a one-sided lover, PingPing-ah, are you asking him to show some nationalism?

3. Why does he keep promoting himself being a Canadian then? He's practically a Chinese mainlander now, anyways he's having an easy life in the Chinese entertainment industry

4. The kill point is that he's Canadian

5. And he's Taiwan Hongkong mixed? kkkk Money must be so nice~

6. I heard that foreigner celebrities are banned from appearing on Chinese shows. So they're turning foreigners into Chinese now

7. He's not even Chinese kkkkk

8. Just promote in China, don't come back to Korea~

9. A mixed Taiwanese + Hongkongese from Canada. lol He's trying hard to succeed in China so please don't show your face on Korean broadcast lol

10. He couldn't even speak Chinese, and he came to Korea, and went to a Chinese academy in Korea to relearn Chinese kkkkk This is ridiculous kkk He's a fake Chinese

• shouldve posted in kpop :pepe_akorns:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!