THESE ARE THE TOP 5 MOST UNDERRATED TXT SONGS...SHOW THEM SOME LOVE YOU HATERS!

• Right? That's the first thought I had in my head when I heard the song. It's such a good cute song. We don't have these enough:pepelove1:

Have you heard dubaddu wari wari? That's another good cute one! It's cheesy but I like it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Have you heard dubaddu wari wari? That's another good cute one! It's cheesy but I like it.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's the one fan song in their new repack right?

If yes I heard it once but didn't like it.

But I'm going to listen once more now lol.

• That's the one fan song in their new repack right?

If yes I heard it once but didn't like it.

But I'm going to listen once more now lol.

Yasss give it some streams lol

External Content open.spotify.com

• Agree for the most part especially on Magic Island and Way Home. Both in my top 10 TXT songs. But where da hell is 20 cm. I’m tired of this disregard.

:do7:

Y’all what da fuq. They blessed us with this forever iconic live stage and some of y’all still tasteless. Call me a basic bitch idc, they ate this rnb bop.

:baekhyun2:

• I never considered it underrated cause i feel like it always gets praised. :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!