Discography Ranking: PIXY

• PIXY. They’re outstanding in every area and they have a discography that CANNOT be beat.

With their new album coming, I wanted to rank their songs according to my personal taste! I’ll update this after the album comes out to include all the new songs.

Temporary Ranking:

Their discography already contained 5 amazing songs + a remix, and now there will be 4 more amazing songs + 2 english versions joining that list.

My prediction is that the new songs will all rank very high.

Here’s the highlight medley:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh and BTW

if you were on the old forum, you probably remember that i did rankings/scoring for like 30 active kpop artists. i had a # where all the posts could be found together and each artist got their own post that was updated with each release. I also took requests if people wanted me to score a specific artists discography. (Song and Albums scores were out of 10.0)

i think i may resume these scores/rankings, and will be starting following the release of PIXY’s album.

that’s all :pepe-shades:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!