[Knetz] The transformation of Baekhyun's casual clothes

• 1. Started with Jeans-focused and fitting clothes

2Bt8qJ3b.jpg

2. Then transformed to a Heol-style clothes

(loose-fitting, cutely surprising, shocking)

zgLHWBo2.jpg

Instiz:

- He transformed from a heart-warming college oppa into a hiphop oppa.

- I really love Baekhyun wearing fitting clothes.

- His face is small, his neck is long, his shoulders are broad...so he pulls off clothes well.

- Right! He only wore coat in early debut days. Such memories.

- I love his heol-style.

- "Heol-style" kekeke I like them all. He wears comfortable clothes prettily.

- Baekhyun-ah, wear jeans just once again ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- I hope he wears jeans. He looks fcking good in jeans, but we can't see him wearing much these days.

- My heart flutters just by looking at his casual clothes. But oppa, oppa looks good in jeans and coats... wear them more often, please

- Our Baekhyun looks beautiful in everything he wears.

source

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• he looks good whatever he wears

:blushing:

His ability to digest different concepts is amazing but also Baekhyun in simple clothes>>>>

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!