JYPE got me bamboozled

• Hold my beer for a second. Did JYPE really skipped ITZY's Japan debut and straight went to release a 1st full album? JYP seriously doesn't make sense how will ITZY's album sales and chart performances improve if they don't have a strong Japanese fanbase helping them. Their album sales could go higher and now even Loona is debuting in Japan. All most all 4th gen groups debut in Japan and / or have US labels.

Division 2 when I catch you.

Japan loves ITZY. They are also trending there and including in charts without them debuting in Japan.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by JaSida ().

• ugh the mismanagement :rolleyes: idek what to say that hasn't been said already

like ffs just do your job as a company and do your best to push these girls to success

Serious. This is just bad. Division 2 is mistreating ITZY like GOT7 who for years where either not giving solo promotiion or TV show appearances and so on.

• Whenever they have a success they just have to play devil's advocate with it :angryr: i hate this dumbassery

Also how Division 2 suddenly announced the comeback without any warning and delayed CSI youtube series for two weeks now?!!! How can you air 2 episode of CSI at the same day? The views for each video will be low. :pepe-sad:

I will hit Divison 2 with that

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!