[Knetz] This Baekhyun playlist

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Youtube: Playlist of Baekhyun's popular songs, best 25 songs

- Honestly I can't understand why people do drug... Byun Baekhyun's voice exists though, why?

- I hope Baekhyun to sing more drama or webtoon OST. His voice is drama material.

- He really has a very emotional voice....

- Gentle yet soft yet squishy yet bitter, it's your voice.

- Baekhyun, you have to buy insurance for your voice... seriously Byun Baekhyun's voice is the national treasure.

- This video came up next automatically without me knowing...I was wondering if it was an extremely sexy voice of an indie singer, but it turned out to be Baekhyun.. as expected... he is in a big company for a reason... that people say idols cannot sing is outdated. Baekhyun, your voice is the best.

- UN Village... I remember when I was a muggle, the song was played during lunch break and I asked my friend "What is the title of the song? It sounds good. Whose song is it?" I liked the song as it is so catchy. I searched the song on Naver after I got home and found it. It's still one of my favorite songs now. I became fan of Baekhyun since then. His songs are all good.

- Not a fan but I like Baekhyun because he is so charming. What am I supposed to do when he is even good at his main job... Honestly everyone saves a little corner of their hearts for Byun Baekhyun even when they have their own biases.

source

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!