[knetz] More people visit Dokseodang Children's Park because of Baekhyun

• Instiz: It feels like after Baekhyun came out with 'UN Village'

OP: I feel like there are more people in the Dokseodang Children's Park. Or is it my delusion? I live nearby, so I take my dog for a walk there and I have seen young ladies taking pictures there several times. I'm not a fan. I'm literally just a person who live near there.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

comments :

- I also passed by to take photos. I got curious after listening to Baekhyun's song, so I came to see.

- It's my first time knowing the place because of Baekhyun's song.

- I'm a fan of another artist and I first knew about the place because of Baekhyun's song.

- I also visited it after I listened to the song.

- I know it thanks to Baekhyun's song.

- I live in a different area, so I knew it thanks to the song. I think I'm gonna come there while hearing 'UN Village' after I read this post.

source

Anticipate Bambi on March 30

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!