Jackson Wang (NEW) : Internet Money, BOP OR FLOP?

• Hmm but why though? Unlike the trolls I'd actually like to hear the reason why you feel that way

I'm trying to be as nice as possible but his voice and singing sort of irritate me.. I like Jackson when he was in got7, but I just can't get into any of his solo work.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Hmm. Not feeling it. He reminds me a bit of Lay, where I think he is tremendously charismatic and interesting and I like to see what he does next, but I just can’t get into his solo music and click on each one like “ooo maybe…ah..hmm..naw.”

:pepewash:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Official Post

Hmm. Not feeling it. He reminds me a bit of Lay, where I think he is tremendously charismatic and interesting and I like to see what he does next, but I just can’t get into his solo music and click on each one like “ooo maybe…ah..hmm..naw.”

:pepewash:

I can get that. His solo work is very hit or miss for me. I either totally love or never listen to it again. I am convinced he caught on to that and is really stepping up the MVs to make me rewatch. :pepe-cut:

• I can get that. His solo work is very hit or miss for me. I either totally love or never listen to it again. I am convinced he caught on to that and is really stepping up the MVs to make me rewatch. :pepe-cut:

• I can agree with that tbh. I think Yugyeom’s album was my fave musical work from any of them so far. Also Switch it Up honestly gave me life, I’m anticipating JB’s album periodddd.

• I can agree with that tbh. I think Yugyeom’s album was my fave musical work from any of them so far. Also Switch it Up honestly gave me life, I’m anticipating JB’s album periodddd.

Yeees, I was actually looking forward Yugyeom's solo the most, since I really like his solo songs and songs he wrote for GOT7. Also anticipating JayB :froghype:

I'm hyping them all up as much as I can, the rappers too, it's obvious everyone has different taste and we like some songs more and some less and that's ok :pepelove1:

• I can get that. His solo work is very hit or miss for me. I either totally love or never listen to it again. I am convinced he caught on to that and is really stepping up the MVs to make me rewatch. :pepe-cut:

Same... :pepe-toilet:

• I'm trying to be as nice as possible but his voice and singing sort of irritate me.. I like Jackson when he was in got7, but I just can't get into any of his solo work.

That's totally fine and valid. Not every artist we liked we will like forever, sometimes a different music or singing style they use just isn't your cup of tea like another style they used. These artists will learn that by paying attention to their fans, it's not difficult to use both styles, once you know which are the popular ones people like you can always alternate between the two maybe one song for this type of fan and another for the other, this way you minimize losing any popularity/fans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!