Guys really I'm so excited for Actor Day6 comeback

• It's been quite a while since we got Day6 to act in their own MVs. Their recent MVs they had outside actors to act in their MVs but not this time

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The last time we had a Day6 acting MV was in 2017, with a 3 part acting trilogy

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR ACTOR6 COMEBACK?

:pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy:

• These MV are engaging to watch! "I Loved You" is such a slow burning catalog track! Looking forward to seeing the new "Right Through Me" MV and listening to the entire E'Day album!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!