I don’t get this group

• ok I get that they are fun but whats the point of having better vocals visuals and dance talent and being funny if your songs are shit? i am not even being biased! they have one good song every ten releases and its not that good of a song! i am not bashing them because i checked their so called better voices and dancers. they are good and may be better “objectively” but ninety nine percent of their songs are unlistenable! i am not advocating to bash them. but i am tired of their fans bragging about good vocals when they are forgetting the most important thing. Music!

Approved the thread.
  • so having better vocals,dance,visuals and variety mean nothing if ur songs are not good?their fans brag about their vocals not their songs!u do know music quality is subjective and just because u don't find them good doesn't mean other people do too.and u know not all fans come for the music right?

• I don't like opera music, but if I said that opera singers were wasting their talent on bad music then I'd be just as big a clown as you. :pepe-clown-gear:

• Who is this mystery group?

• is this the boy group who brags about their oh so superior vocals everyday but have lackluster rapping, songs, dancing, etc.?

• Lol why do people censor themselves in anons. Tell us the name.

• The group is probably G-Unit or N.W.A.

• I’m assuming OP means Treasure or NCT. Those stans always brag about having “vocals rap and dance” while their music is so-so.

• This seems to be interesting tea :pepe-tea:

• Damn going all this length to not say the group you are talking about. If you are saying this because you are tired of your faves being bashed for their lackluster vocals but good charting songs, stop clowning yourself, fans will say whatever to feel good about choosing their faves, even yourself. But I guess you never got that memo if you felt the need to do this.

• music taste is very subjective, if you think their song unlistenable other people may think the opposite.

And I don't know what group you're talking about, but if they're still holding out until now it means they're doing something right. Although people like you think otherwise.

• isn't this anonymous. Atleast be a bit brave

• If this is about exo their musix.pribably just isn't your taste but I wouldn't call it bad and I would ask u to have some standards when it comes to groups with bad vocals and "good" songs because the better Ur vocals the better Ur songs are gonna be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!