2nd Week Billboard All Kill

• A song can have less units but be number 1 truly amazing .

Less units of what? You realise Billboard filters sales too. And lets not even get into how streaming is completely not an accurate measure of consumption especially on Spotify with playlisting, which is very clearly paid and the controversial discovery mode. Not even mentioning payola on radio. Don't see you complaining about the corruption in Spotify or radio but crying about sales. Lmao.

Always showing up pressed on BTS threads.

What has been most questionable in the past few weeks is not fans buying music but what is going on with Spotify and its discovery mode, so much that there is a Congessional inquiry into it. An artist who no one knows of is breaking records of Drake but no one questions how that is happening despite knowing that the discovery mode exists which the artist is almost certainly using seeing how many online have expressed astonishment at her songs being added to their playlists without their knowledge. No one wants to question how she suddenly gets pushed to 1 on TTH yesterday cause of falling streams at a time when they do not even normally refresh the playlist, just so they can try to secure number on Hot 100 for her this coming week. How her radio audience is showing clear signs of payola seeing the timing of the plays despite having lesser spins than Butter. But yes its BTS fans who are gaming the system by buying music.

Hate for BTS has made all of the stan community so blind to what is happening right in front of their eyes cause damn we gotta support anything as long as it is against BTS. :clown:

People should remember that at the end of the day it is artists with actual fandoms who will survive and not payola queens and plants.

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• A song can have less units but be number 1 truly amazing .

It actually cant. By definition the #1 song has most of whatever units this particular chart is based on.

I think you really should stop, armys were very nice to not drag your faves when their comebacks were flopping last year. That patience is probably gone after people like you insist on attempting to drag BTS without nothing to back this up.

Butter is breaking streaming and sales records worldwide, on every platform. Even the least payola influenced ones which no army is even targeting like Amazon Music. Its an organic global hit and theres nothing you can do about it.

• They should focus on getting a top 10 hot 100 first , with all those collabs. Still not able to achieve lol

BTS is number one on hot 100 and global 200

Biggest song in world and usa by billboard

That is what matters

• For both weeks G4U had higher units but didnt get number 1.

Its not hate I just think the number 1s that BTS get are very misleading.

Fans outside of the US funding US armys so they can buy 4 copies of each version is just weird.

Its not fully against army I hope Billboard removes website downloads fullstop.

It actually cant. By definition the #1 song has most of whatever units this particular chart is based on.

I think you really should stop, armys were very nice to not drag your faves when their comebacks were flopping last year. That patience is probably gone after people like you insist on attempting to drag BTS without nothing to back this up.

Butter is breaking streaming and sales records worldwide, on every platform. Even the least payola influenced ones which no army is even targeting like Amazon Music. Its an organic global hit and theres nothing you can do about it.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is though? G4U had overall more units for both weeks.

Armys always drag my faves so your living in a cave and none of my faves flopped but nice try.

Butter is not breaking streaming records in America which is the only billboard main chart that is really relevant. Its streaming numbers are weak for number 1 singles.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!