• What do you think?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Newest Song:

Don't Worry, Honey. I've Got Nine Of 'Em

• I've been following them since they were stilll a concept on tiktok and TBH it feels like they try too hard to market themselves as "relatable" to Gen Z. I will say their second song sounds better than the first but especially with the lyrics it sounds like they're just trying to cram a bunch of "slang" into the song, and the beat sounds like a watered down version of a rap song. I think if they sat down and asked themselves if they would actuallly even listen to their music in their free time their songs would do better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!