Awesome Gaming Moments

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A Botez Gambit for the Ages

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Geography expert is shown picture of non-descript town. Using deduction, he works out exactly where he is in the world on a map to within 10 yards

• Official Post

Geography expert is shown picture of non-descript town. Using deduction, he works out exactly where he is in the world on a map to within 10 yards

irl sherlock holmes, he’s amazing.

• I'm a huge fan of Counter-Strike. I've been playing/watching for almost 14 years already. CS 1.6: Edward Legendary ace -5 hs usp vs Fnatic and s1mple INSANE double NOSCOPE vs Fnatic in CS:GO are my favorite gaming moments without a doubt!! I've already have AWP | Medusa, now I need to learn how to play hahaha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!