"Waterfall" that’s me, If I fall I’ll just start new at the same time, I’m a "waterfall". His life is no less than real life Drama

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

most likely teaser of the song "waterfall", and that beat is really awesome

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

intro film also great at showing the struggles.

it made me think how his life is no less than real life drama. with so many ups and downs.

from trainee to team b loosing, giving his song to winning team to pressure of mix and match and show me the money at same time, not so good performance at smtm at first but then his song became the first song from smtm to top music charts, with his dad scandal of embezzlement with little proof getting him hate just before debut, then ikon becoming top rookie, ikon wining competition in china, but slowly loosing attention with no promotion or music just tours, then a stale comeback, being called flop group. then a hit like love scenario, starting to get recognition again, ikon getting many awards also getting "songwriter of the year", collab with other artist. (in between not just being main writer and composer of iKON and also writing songs for psy, epik high, lee hi, blackpink, winner, eun jiwon etc. many artists getting him recognition),then suddenly the "alleged scandal" making him leave the group and brother like members, also the fall happened at the peak of his career.

back to 0, with just a soundcloud account, then becoming executive director at a company, creating own label, collab with other global artist and again trying to start anew. and many other ups and downs in between.

it's really great to see how he never gives up and comes back stronger and it's really inspiring also.

it will be incredible to watch and hear his comeback.

• pixiecandy

Changed the title of the thread from “"Waterfall" that’s me, If I fall I’ll just start new at the same time, I’m a "waterfall". his life no less than real life drama” to “"Waterfall" that’s me, If I fall I’ll just start new at the same time, I’m a "waterfall". His life is no less than real life Drama”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!