Bon Bon Girls Are Such A Great Vocal Group!

• OMG! The main vocals -- especially Yijin, Zhuoxuan, Xilin during that crescendo.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Oh MY Fucking Gawd!!! The live fancam is so fucking good that I was tears from the very start with Nene to the very end with Curley.

The main vocals go without saying but Zhao Yue, Sally and Yifan sounded beautiful too. Live. OMG.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This group matches the Rocket Girls now. I thought the 3 main vocal and 4 lead vocals of RG were better. But Sally and Zhao Yue are really good too and Yifan had improved.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!