Members of SNH48 Team X and Team NII declined offer to participate in Girls Planet 999

• i found online that SNH48 planned to send six girls to Girls Planet 999 but apparently members of Team X and Team NII declined offers. So they will only send 4 members from other teams.

I think they've picked from popular members with busy schedules and girls just didn't want to give up of all promotions that they were currently doing in China. This even fits rumor that Song Xinran was supposed to be in Girls Planet 999, but girl is busy with cf's and filming cdrama so she probably didn't want to ruin her "moment" in China.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i found online that SNH48 planned to send six girls to Girls Planet 999 but apparently members of Team X and Team NII declined offers. So they will only send 4 members from other teams.

I think they've picked from popular members with busy schedules and girls just didn't want to give up of all promotions that they were currently doing in China. This even fits rumor that Song Xinran was supposed to be in Girls Planet 999, but girl is busy with cf's and filming cdrama so she probably didn't want to ruin her "moment" in China.

Yes, there are also quarantining issues. Two weeks after entering Korea and two weeks are returning to China. In between, a few months trapped in a hotel or resort for the show.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!