"The Crown" bags 10 nominations at BAFTAs 2021....

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Deserved. Tobias Menzies, Josh O'Connor and Helena Bonham Carter deserved.

But,

Snubbing Emma Corrin and Gilian Anderson is just pure BS.

Like, How you gonna not even nominate Golden Globes and Critics Choice award winning stunninh portrayal of Diana, Princess of Wales by Emma Corrin. Gilian did amazing too.

Prince William is the president of BAFTAs (as far as I know) so if Emma Corrin was nominated and had high chances of winning, that means it would be awkward for Prince William.

That's just wrong. This is definitely "SNUBBING".

I hope Josh, Tobias and Helena wins and hope that they mention Emma in their winning speech.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Also, I absolutely love this show. Consistently improving and every season ups previous one considerably. Can't wait for Season 5 (which starts shooting in July and will air in 2022) and I am looking for Elizabeth Debicki's portrayal of Diana, Princess of Wales and how her take differs from Emma's take.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!