This is how Kpop stans, regardless if you support Aespa or not, should say to SM

• Your name gives me dominion over you, demon, and I do know your name! You are SM! The defiler! The profane, the marquis of snakes! In the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, I condemn you back to Hell!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

#protectAespaWinter

• Your name gives me dominion over you, demon, and I do know your name! You are SM! The defiler! The profane, the marquis of snakes! In the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, I condemn you back to Hell!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

#protectAespaWinter

Let us all combine our powers and banish this demon from this world!!!!

• This is disgusting. The fact that SM asked the man in question, when we all know damn well he wouldn’t tell the truth, is beyond me. The proof is right there in the video. Clear as day. I hope that man and SM are held accountable for this, because no one should have to go through this. It’s creepy and completely unacceptable. Aespa deserves better💕

• This is disgusting. The fact that SM asked the man in question, when we all know damn well he wouldn’t tell the truth, is beyond me. The proof is right there in the video. Clear as day. I hope that man and SM are held accountable for this, because no one should have to go through this. It’s creepy and completely unacceptable. Aespa deserves better💕

the problem is that there no way to prove if he did really took the picture or not

considering he was behind winter

and even if SM would ask this guy to show them his picture gallery

i doubt this guy would be enough dumb to not delete the pic when he saw the controversy blow up on twitter

and even with all the retweet etc... the korean girls who upload it the controversy first delete her tweet because he's suing her

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!