Imagine if Chanmina makes a Korean debut

• I did not understand a single word from your comment

well, basically nobody knows her in Japan, she doesn't have good numbers at all, she doesn't have good physical sales, she doesn't have good digital sales, she doesn't have good numbers on stream, she doesn't have good views on YouTube, she hasn't had any great concerts, and neither has had prominent appearances on tv or magazines

Since her don't have success in Japan, trying luck in Korea is not a bad idea (It sounds a bit rough, but it's the harsh reality)

• well, basically nobody knows her in Japan, she doesn't have good numbers at all, she doesn't have good physical sales, she doesn't have good digital sales, she doesn't have good numbers on stream, she doesn't have good views on YouTube, she hasn't had any great concerts, and neither has had prominent appearances on tv or magazines

Since her don't have success in Japan, trying luck in Korea is not a bad idea (It sounds a bit rough, but it's the harsh reality)

So you're basing all of these what exactly where are you statistics that show this and just cause an artist isnt racking up hundreds of millions of views doesnt mean they're a flop

You look like one of those people that just look at numbers and views and then base everything on that and because of that im not gonna bother talking to you anymore its just gonna make my brain hurt

• So you're basing all of these what exactly where are you statistics that show this and just cause an artist isnt racking up hundreds of millions of views doesnt mean they're a flop

You look like one of those people that just look at numbers and views and then base everything on that and because of that im not gonna bother talking to you anymore its just gonna make my brain hurt

lol, i mention a lot of parameters, youtube views are only one (and the most irrelevant of all)

• well, basically nobody knows her in Japan, she doesn't have good numbers at all, she doesn't have good physical sales, she doesn't have good digital sales, she doesn't have good numbers on stream, she doesn't have good views on YouTube, she hasn't had any great concerts, and neither has had prominent appearances on tv or magazines

She much like Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, & Rina Sawayama did before they blew up, has a stable and hardcore fanbase that supports her and helps host fan promotions in malls and subways. I think even if she does not blow up her fanbase is stable enough to have a long career

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!