• unless your jinaland

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• good luck

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i've never played before; teach me!

goal is to make 5 in a row

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• okay so when i have 3 like that, you have to block either side or you cant win after

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• goodluck ghostings

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• gg

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• wow people are coming out in force lol

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• gg

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• GG

I want 1 more if you will play more.

sure

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• missclick?

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• Niozen

Changed the title of the thread from “50 Akorns if you win” to “CLOSED”.
  • No, I didn't even see it. I was sure 100% that white was on the top side....

My level of attention isn't very high.

ah fair enough, you will get better over time dont worry

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!