Groups from Big 4 should stay out of The SHOW

• Big 4 groups like Aespa only spend 2 weeks to promote in music shows (Armaggeddon promotion was only a week). Some senior artists don't attend music shows anymore (e.g. Taeyeon).

Big 4 goups are also the ones who bring views to music shows (TV, Youtube, etc). It's a big loss for music shows if big 4 groups don't attend their shows.

• Do people even have nugu favorites? I mean obviously those groups have fans, but I don't see anyone mentioning names like "Because of Illit, so-and-so had no chance." To me it seems people are hating on the big4 (esp Hybe) because of overexposure, but the nameless nugus aren't getting more support. It's an anti-big4 hate train more than a pro-nugu movement.

• Do people even have nugu favorites? I mean obviously those groups have fans, but I don't see anyone mentioning names like "Because of Illit, so-and-so had no chance." To me it seems people are hating on the big4 (esp Hybe) because of overexposure, but the nameless nugus aren't getting more support. It's an anti-big4 hate train more than a pro-nugu movement.

True.

Reminds me of the people who say: "Why didn't anyone support this group?? They are so talented" when another nugu disbands. And when you check their post/tweet/whatever history, they never made a single post about this group.

There are just too many nugu groups to support them all. Even the most multi-multi can't do it because there are too many of them to actually support even in streaming.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!