[knets] Koreans react to Baekhyun's insane high notes at his solo concert

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[YouTube] Baekhyun’s high notes at his solo concert ‘Lonsdaleite’

[+694] No but I think his vocal has really reached the top level. Honestly I used to be the one who enjoyed studio version of a song rather than live singing, but I think I have changed after watching his concert clips. His vocal is solid, stable and his voice color is also nice. He sang so well the back vocal that I have always wanted to hear louder in the studio version. I definitely will go to his next concert no matter what.

[+572] Baekhyun has reached an incredible and absolutely perfect state of his vocals this time. He had such a cruel setlist which is full of dance songs without any break time to breathe, but he performed perfectly without running out of breath, especially Bambi…

[+359] It is to the extend that it’s no exaggeration to say that Baekhyun’s concert is a vocal showtime/training show. He isn’t out of breath or falling of pitch even when running around and dancing fiercely without a break.

[+157] Baekhyun really has to set up an idol live singing vocal institution.

[+120] I can’t even imagine how much he has mastered his vocal cords… woah

[+110] Comparing his Bambi's high note between the studio version and live stage, it's obvious that his skills have improved crazily. If the high note in the studio version was his best, I feel like he only used about 70% of his ability in the live stage and somehow he could even reach higher?

source

GQR1l9iboAAR88T.jpg:orig

anticipate his solo comeback

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ExoLTaglist

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!