[BTS THEORY] is BTS gonna be part of the soundtrack or just part of Despicable Me 4?

• Ok soooo....... the minions/illumination have clearly been teasing something

they've posted stuff on their socials (insta & twt I think)

Screenshot 2024-06-16 11.52.19 AM.png

(this video is of the minions dancing to PTD, couldn't link it)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

plus in an ad on insta for the movie, one of the characters (Poppy I think) is sporting a BTS wallpaper MEANING BTS EXISTS IN THE DESPICABLE ME universe.... in another trailer, they said that a BTS Butter poster was spotted on the walls too (couldn't find a good picture)

Screenshot 2024-06-16 12.01.44 PM.png

and HEAR ME OUT- Pharell Williams is signed on to help make the music again for D4 & didn't Pharell Williams say that he had recorded a song with BTS? Maybe, just maybe it means that BTS will be part of the soundtrack for Despicable Me 4!!! Nevertheless, this does mean we have a BTS x Minions collab on the way based on the date that was provided on the tweet

what do y'all think...?

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

• BTS surprises fans with ‘Despicable Me 4’ collaboration
    BTS and Despicable Me 4 sent fans into a frenzy after dropping a teaser of their exciting upcoming collaboration.On Thursday, June 14, Despicable Me 4 released…
    www.thenews.com.pk

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

• We got more news

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!