If you enjoy indie and r&b, please check out JongYeon he only has 415 listeners on Spotify & Lee Jung Yoon, she only has 44! 🥹

• So a long time ago I used to write like artists discovery and artist insight posts here and I'm currently doing some looking around for artists as I continue it on another site, and I came across a couple artists I actually enjoy, such as JongYeon who has 415 listeners as of right now. Honestly I enjoy the vibe of the music.

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 5.52.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 5.57.08 PM.png

For JongYeon, the songs I enjoy are:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For Lee Jung Yoon I personally like:

MirrorBall Music has great artists I enjoy, I just wish the company was bigger and would promote them more!

External Content youtu.be

Ji HyeonMin is more hip hop then the mentioned genres, but I don't think his rap is bad, he's a 2003 to which is cool, The songs I have currently listened to so far:

His Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/spthlaw/p/CrxC8W2Pfwx/

For Yuwol he doesn't have a whole lot of stuff yet, but I enjoy:

He has an Instagram but hasn't made any posts yet. https://www.instagram.com/yuwolur/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!