My Love And Respect for Fellow EXO-Ls in Korea Just Jumped

EXO member D.O’s fanclub made a special donation to Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation(KCLF).

On the 12th, D.O’s fanclub D.O. Kyungsoodaum donated 17,000,000 won to KCLF for two years in a row for children with leukemia.

An official from the fanclub mentioned, “We decided to donate to commemorate D.O’s 29th birthday and a healthy discharge. WE live in a healthy daily life but children with cancer are heartbroken and needs care. As D.O. finishing his 18th months of military service successfully, we sincerely hope that the children who are being treated will recover soon”.

KCLF official mentioned, “I would like to thank D.O. and the fanclub, who are always with us for the children who are struggling. Your good deeds will be delivered to children who needs care and they will get a strength and courage in their lives. Thank You”.

That is why ^^ :danceb:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

• There was a news Kai's fandom also donated to support the treatment of children with cancer.

EXO-L be donating so much to charity but then we are sitting here eating ramen for lunch and drinking the free coffee at work :sweatr1:. It is a okie dokie though I would rather struggle a little and donate to charity than see people go without basic needs. I am sure that is how the EXO-L that did these other things feel too.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!