I like this Finnish song

• I'm not talking about Käärijä's Cha Cha Cha.

No, I'm talking about this song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The song is reminding me a bit Jungkook's Stanidng Next To You (I don't know why)

I like both of these songs.

I discovered this because of this video.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mentioning Käärijä again, Robin and Käärijä actually competed together in the Finnish National Final of Eurovision in 2023, but of course Käärijä won.

and well... I just found out that I have heard a Robin Packelen song before.

I remember discovering this song randomly.

Wait a minute... this song features a former EvoL member????? (well... I like some of EvoL's songs)

• The elongated syllables in the beginning compare to the way Jungkook sings in SNTY I think! It definitely made me think of SNTY too.

OMG haha I wanted to suggest you my favorite Finnish song and it turns out it is another Robin Packalen song :smirks2: Go him, I guess!

External Content youtu.be

• Apparently Robin Packalen is the Finnish Justin Bieber 😄

He became popular as a teen with this song:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!