Illit - BabyMonster rivalry could have been avoided - will it change BM's future?

• I watched it

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And found only Yooah tends to react with Wonhee

there's no Yooah in ILLIT it's Yunah... and only Yunah is extrovert the rest are introvert but they are still fun to watch. There's no such thing as they're uncomfortable with Wonhee don't make things up.

• She replaced no one, I watched like 1 ep and i knew Wonhee would debut.

Minju said that wonhee would make it, the moment that she saw Wonhee for the first time.

wonhee was charming from the moment they showed her. I admit that she stood out because among the newbies she was cute with a pretty voice tone. They probably separated the groups as is on purpose.Not that she was great but if hybe wanted to make an improvement narrative she was the only one with a chance from the start. As for the rest of the show wonhee was easy to like because if nothing else she was just funny. Even the participants could not help but laugh or baby wonhee. On the show her and yunah were the most fun on the behind clips I would add maybe youngseo to them(personality wise)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!