[theqoo] Actress Jang Da A "I don't want to be known as Jang Wonyoung's sister... regardless of my will"

• AVvXsEjQA37pFbWygrVC0nAO1k8uRC0d4BCdbsdeeH4sB4E3FDZSJYe-ZNwnl_IqdAQRQ-l4gXsLEp9g9LtDyS8S369kWq9m1o_jowR6b7j3zTs0IcBT360ulUcDti4bPKW_f3_qM3GKs3M9nitcVUtnfIuaqRx75GMQTl9GVZqBRVdl4f-luiJgM7woXpe0zoWJ=s16000

Actress Jang Da A has revealed that she "didn't want people to know" that IVE's Jang Wonyoung was her little sister.

Actress Jang Da A, who just finished the TV original series "Pyramid Game," met with SportsTV News at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul at 11 a.m. on the 28th, and said, "I have been dreaming of being an actress for a long time, and I am so grateful and happy that I was able to debut with a good work and character".

On the same day, Jang Da A talked about the pressure that comes with the fame of her younger sister Jang Wonyoung, saying, "I had a dream of acting for a long time, and since I was able to fulfill that dream, I didn't feel shaken or bothered about the additional things. When I first showed my acting, I was worried that I wasn't expressing the character well enough or that the audience wouldn't be satisfied. I wasn't particularly concerned about anything else," she said.

As for her younger sister's feedback, she said, "I didn't get any specific feedback on the work. I was happy that she seemed to enjoy the work itself," she said. Her sister Jang Wonyoung sent her a 'meme' of 'Pyramid Game' which proved her viewing of the show.

Jang Da A responded to being labeled as Jang Wonyoung's sister by saying, "I was already open about that when I was doing my debut project and first started to be known. I accepted it as something that would follow me regardless of my will. It's something that will come with time as I establish myself as an actress and the label (Jang Wonyoung's sister) will gradually disappear over time," she said, emphasizing that "of course, it wasn't something I wanted from the beginning."

original post: here

1. But their faces are way too similar..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. But her face was the warranty...!

3. But they look way too alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Looking at the photo, I can tell right away that they look alikeㅋㅋㅋ

5. I don't understand why people are so mad in the commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's allowed to say thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ she didn't want this but people would've still found out because they look so alike!

6. Jang Da A and Jang Wonyoung, fighting! I like the Jang sisters so much🥹

7. But she media played so much with it ㅎㅎ

8. What's wrong with the comments here? Seriously what a tiring life you guys live

9. Why are people so mad? I get why she'd say this though;;

10. So frustrating... you guys are just twisting her words

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!