Jungkook ties Blackpink as the 9th longest charting Kpop act on BB Artist 100 Chart (32 weeks each)!!!

• Its the title and then the replies if you could think a little.

Saying he tied BP in the title is offensive...lmaaaaaooooooo

I am not responsible for what others post but you claimed title and thread is baity when its not.

• Saying he tied BP in the title is offensive...lmaaaaaooooooo

I am not responsible for what others post but you claimed title and thread is baity when its not.

Where did I say its offensive just why bring up BP? If the achivement was so good you guys wouldnt need to use BP for attention.

I said the thread is baity not just the title can you not read?

• Where did I say its offensive just why bring up BP? If the achivement was so good you guys wouldnt need to use BP for attention.

How tf is thread baity when its stating a fact? We have literally made threads on JK breaking and surpassing BTS records and that of other groups too, no one gets as triggered as you all.

• Its the title and then the replies if you could think a little.

Lol, you literally said title here when that is not at all baity...do you forget what you type minutes ago??? Anyway I am not responsible for replies you find offensive as stated before.

• How tf is thread baity when its stating a fact? We have literally made threads on JK breaking and surpassing BTS records and that of other groups too, no one gets as triggered as you all.

Dont you see what a big hypocrite you are when if Blinks make the same threads you all get mad.

Yes the title and early posts are clearly trying to bait blinks and yes you guys do get triggered.

Lol, you literally said title here when that is not at all baity...do you forget what you type minutes ago??? Anyway I am not responsible for replies you find offensive as stated before.

Never said just title was baiting but hard for people like you to critical think.

You asked how it was baity I said its the title and replies?

• Where did I say its offensive just why bring up BP? If the achivement was so good you guys wouldnt need to use BP for attention.

If they said, Jungkook is #9, the complaint would have been that BP wasn't mentioned because they are also #9.

I do agree that other groups don't always need to be mentioned but in this case it is the polite thing to do or it would seem like Jungkook is the only one at #9

• My Op and title is inoffensive, you are being juvenile if you think saying he tied BP is offensive and triggering.

• If they said, Jungkook is #9, the complaint would have been that BP wasn't mentioned because they are also #9.

I do agree that other groups don't always need to be mentioned but in this case it is the polite thing to do or it would seem like Jungkook is the only one at #9

Okay then what about the early replies were they really needed?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!