Mamamoo's Solar Gamsung Part.7 has surpassed 10,000 copies sold on Circle Chart.

• Usually, I don't post about stats even if it's about my faves, BUT in the past couple of days, some clueless, lazy Baby Kpop "fans" said, Mamamoo is finished and forgotten. Well, this stat says otherwise. As you can see, Solar's new Gamsung Single is #7 on the Circle Chart with more than 10K sold copies. Gamsung or "Solar Emotion" is basically a series of Covers of old Korean songs. So, technically, it's not even her song. She released PART 7 as a Limited Edition for her Fan-meeting, on a CASSETTE!!! So, maybe it's time for some people to stop talking nonsense.

When your faves will release songs on a CASSETTE, and they will be on the TOP10, we can have a conversation. 😅

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gamsung Part 7 MV and Live!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• i don't think korea will ever forget mamamoo

That's what some people have to learn. Just because THEY don't know or heard about something or someone, doesn't mean it doesn't exist anymore. A lot of Kpop fan only care about their faves, and that's totally okay. What bothers me is their ignorance. I'm a Kpop fan since the 1st Gen, but even I don't know everything, but when I say something, at least I do some research before I comment.

Also, I never called other groups "nugu" or irrelevant. I honestly could slap those idiots who use "nugu", such a disgusting way to try to back your argument. Especially when it's not even true.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!