KBS spoiled the tracklist for Moonbyul's upcoming 1st full-album!

• I love this, but I also hate it. I love that she wrote and composed two songs, and now we know how many songs will be on her album. But I hate that RBW proved again how incompetent they are. How on Earth they let KBS to spoil this? It's honestly irritating, they're doing such a shit promoting job!

Also, can we talk about the fact that Phantom's Hanhae, who taught Moonbyul to rap, is participating on the NOLTO? Full circle! 8)

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's nothing unusual tho

KBS needs to approve songs for broadcast so they got this earlier listen to it, check lyrics etc.

maybe they've just revealed too much with music producers, but other than that all good

RBW ain't at fault here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's nothing unusual tho

KBS needs to approve songs for broadcast so they got this earlier listen to it, check lyrics etc.

maybe they've just revealed too much with music producers, but other than that all good

RBW ain't at fault here

I mean, yeah, but they should've been careful, because Moon and RBW wanted to share this on February 12, I think.

least nothing got banned

Yeah, that's true, but to be fair, Moon doesn't really make controversial songs. I don't remember, but her song with Seori "Shutdown" was banned? That was an LGBTQ song, and maybe the most "controversial".

• I think this is more of a mistake on Moon yuls/her company than KBS.

They submitted them for broadcast and when that process is passed I think that becomes public information.

They probably should have started the process after they revealed the track list

• RBW released the official track list, plus here are some translated info too.

External Content x.com

Plus some lyrics too:

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!