Not at me almost having tears in my eyes while listening to that song

• I was only randomly clicking on shuffle on a playlist of mine and this song came up.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well... because while listening to the song I was thinking about a character from my short story.

Or at least, I was thinking of the main character's friend, who knows what his friend is going through stuff and wants to comfort him.

The song also made me feel like maybe writing the story from the friend's point of view.

I really like She's In The Rain and it is one of my favourite The Rose songs.

The playlist that I put it in, is a playlist for when I'm sad or want to cheer up. (I'm not sad or anything right now)

BTW not the first time that a kpop song has made me emotional because of it reminding me of a short story of mine.

There is also this song which made me think of a different short story, which also is about friendship. (which is why I think of Without U as a song that can be interpreted as being about friendship)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!