(G)I-DLE WIFE climbs to Top5 On Flo top15 on Melon! 1.3 million sales is here!

• Wife keeps climbing on the charts without a promo.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And i am wondering why they arent promoting it? I know it is banned in some shows but not all shows right? There isnt any single stage or mention for wife…

• Album is doing great too!

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• merv1782

Changed the title of the thread from “(G)I-DLE WIFE climbs to Top5 On Flo top15 on Melon!” to “(G)I-DLE WIFE climbs to Top5 On Flo top15 on Melon! 1.3 million sales is here!”.
  • My dear super lady is climbs a bit too. Fighting babyyy

External Content x.com

• They won't promote it because there's no way they can pull these rap verses off live. And even though they use backtracks, they try not to go full lipsynch on stage.

Plus, the nature of the lyrics must make them uncertain, especially Cube. I bet the company was not super comfortable with Wife as a pre-release.

• They won't promote it because there's no way they can pull these rap verses off live. And even though they use backtracks, they try not to go full lipsynch on stage.

Plus, the nature of the lyrics must make them uncertain, especially Cube. I bet the company was not super comfortable with Wife as a pre-release.

I mean i dont think that rap verses that hard. Is it that hard?

Like my bag,cant they sing some parts ?

I think they can definitely pull it off live. The real issue would be the feminist meaning behind the song and the vulgarity of the lyrics in korean

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!