BXB's Hamin singing in 5 languages (Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish and Danish)

• or actually 6 languages, because there's also English, but...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think he did a good job at the Danish part. (and I'm getting reminded of when i was younger singing along to Danish songs, despite no being good at that language)

And before the Danish girl said what she translated that one part of the song as, I was thinking a similar translation.

Heck, they could had made him and the other members sing the Danish version of Black Cat Nero in this. (I know about there also being a Finnish version)

Well... I feel like it might be easier for me than for him to sing in Norwegian and Swedish because of the fact that it is similar to both Danish and my native language.

• he's so talented!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!