My problem with Dash. And why JYP cant be a competent normal company?

• I disagree with the whole post lol. I think the chorus is really interesting and switches up a lot. The Dash part of the chorus is literally there just enough, and doesn't wear out it's welcome imo.

And the slow-down part might be my favorite part of the song. It's so simple but it's so hard. It makes that second chorus hits harder the minute the slow down ends and makes you bop your head to the beat every time they end with "Dash".

• I disagree with the whole post lol. I think the chorus is really interesting and switches up a lot. The Dash part of the chorus is literally there just enough, and doesn't wear out it's welcome imo.

And the slow-down part might be my favorite part of the song. It's so simple but it's so hard. It makes that second chorus hits harder the minute the slow down ends and makes you bop your head to the beat every time they end with "Dash".

Well, disagree or not. A less repetitive chorus would attract more people. A saw alot of people complaining about this. The song would sound almost the same.

About the slow down, well. That can be subjective. IMO, if dont change nothing it shouldnt be there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!