[TW] ex. boyfriend murders cashier in ALDI in front of all (!) the customers

• I give translations to the video since it's in German

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Translation:

MC: We have breaking news and look back at the bloody drama in Mörfelden-Walldorf near Frankfurt where a man shot the cashier dead and than killed himself. The customers had to withness everything and couldn't even escape out of this scary situation. But also colleagues mourn the deceased 38 year old who apparently became victim of her ex boyfriend.

Narator: Reufa said good bye to her former colleague who was murdered in this store yesterday evening together with her daughter.

Refua: If I have to think back that I had to sit in this place and work, no idea how the colleagues are going to carry on. But it's too hard for me.

Narator: It's shortly after 7pm when a 48 year old entered the grocery store with a balaclava in Mörfelden-Walldorf and than shoots at the cashier several times.

Whitness 1: At first I heard some noises who didn't sounded like gunshots to me.

Whitness 2: Like if something was falling down. Untill someone yelled 'Someone is shooting, run away'

Narator: The situation is confusing, the customers want to run away. But than the doors won't open anymore.

Whitness 1: The doors got closed. I don't know how but they had been closed after an announcement from a staff.

Whitness 2: The staff barricaded themself in a room. They went inside there. I wanted to go inside there too, but they closed the door in front of me. Than we wanted to run away but we couldn't. Luckly there was a strong man on the outside of the store who managed to open the door. On my side it was impossible.

Narator: But why were the doors closed in this crucial moment?

Reporter: We asked ALDI if there is a security-protocol in which its noted if the staff can close the doors themself but they refer to the curent investigations and don't want to say anything. Most likly there is a security-concept in wich the doors close autmaticly since you can't know if the danger comes from the outside or insinde.

Narator: That the murderer killed himself shortly after he killed the cashier was something the customers didn't noticed in that moment. And nothing about the background. The 38 year old vicitim knew the murderer, told by the public prosecutor.

Public prosecutor: We assume that they had an realationship that apparently gone to pieces in the past 6 months. Probably the motive lies in the shattered realationship but it's yet not totaly clear.

Narator: Both have been Bulgarian citizen, met eachother in Bulgaria, as told by Reufa.

Reufa: Like I heard he was from the same town as her where they met. Apparently same neighborhood, not sure.

Narator: How the 48 year old got the gun with which he killed his ex. is unclear and has to be figured out now. He didn't owned a gun license.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!