B1A4 Killing Voice

• In my highly biased opinion, one of the best collections of BG songs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I didn’t know they were still together

They just had a comeback! Sandeul was in the military, so they haven't had a comeback in like 2 years.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• the emotional journey this killing voice put me thru man, i love them so much.

random side note but this made me realize lonely is about to turn 10 years old i cant believe it wtf

If I think about the most emotional B1A4 moment its Only One at the 2019 concert

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!