A Cantonese song that I'm currently obsessed with

• I'm talking about "喜歡你"

I remember that I discovered this song because of an app.

I think I heard G.E.M's version before I heard Beyond's.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And I was kinda obsessed with this song almost a decade ago.

and recently, I was listening to Beyond's version again and I'm listening a lot to that version lately.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lately I've been seeing alot of Mainland Chinese ppl covering Beyond's timeless classic 海闊天空. The lyrics to this song is so meaningful and relevant today

• (G)I-DLE version :pepe-grooving:

• (G)I-DLE version :pepe-grooving:

oh my goodness, I didn't know that they had covered that song too.

• IU version of 喜歡你

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!