The internet would be worsening, so don't let your kids/niece/nephew to post their face online...

• I came here to raise awareness regarding how bad can be the internet is. This one tech advancement could be really really harmful, knowing that human can be out of their mind and use this for a very wrong purpose.

I know, kpop idols will not be safe from this, because photos is part of their job. (And from my latest fanwar, people could be really despicable...)

But at least, you can save the people within your reach, mainly your family to avoid this kind of thing by.. just not posting their face online..

Maybe you think that this is just a paranoia or an exaggeration, but no, it's not. Becoming victim to this is really devastating and I hope none of us or people that we know become the next.

Stay safe in the future.

:red-heart:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!