[instiz] OP pushes back her wedding day after...

• learning how much her boyfriend save///

I'm 30 and my lover is 32. I have 52 million won saved but he has 580 million won.. Haha...Hehe... Boohoo....
    (44.8K VS 448K USD)
    I've been working for around 4-5 years, but how was I so unable to save any money...

original post: here

1. I don't want to judge because there's love and affection that comes with it, but I don't think you two are a match

2. Imagine having 500M at 32ㄷㄷ

3. The gap is way too severe, there's nothing you can do

4. He can live all fine by himself with 500M without ever getting married..

5. Have 52M saved at 30 is indeed a bit low... It's way too big of a gap. It feels like OP didn't even know the kind of economic background your boyfriend was in

6. 500M is daebak

7. I think OP is doing a good job saving, but this makes me wonder what is OP's boyfriend doing as a job?

8. It's not like you failed at saving money, it's that your lover is too good at saving it... What you have is considered pretty average... You don't suck at saving ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ

9. To the kids here claiming that money isn't the most important, you would understand if your lover has 10x the amount of money you have and marry them out of pure love? Of course if they were only about 100K off, I'd understand, but this is 10x we're talking about, marrying someone like that just makes no sense

10. ㅋㅋ Ah the kids who are saying that 50M won in a bank isn't enough, I wonder how much you guys have saved?ㅋㅋㅋ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• checked money for obvious reasons seeing mistake in translation of that pann post

woman: 40 242 $

man: 448 857 $

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!