Baekhyun's interview for the League of Legends collab (HEARTSTEEL)

• Q. How did the collaboration happen?

Baekhyun: Riot Games proposed a collaboration and because I've always been a big fan of the game, I quickly accepted the request! Although at the start, I didn't know I was going to voice as Ezreal (Laugh)

F0R-uXbWIAMZTD0.jpg

Q. You have performed on many stages so far, but i think performing at the opening ceremony of the LOL 2023 World Championship will be a different experience. Please tell us a little bit about what kind of performance you are preparing.

Baekhyun: Since I participated as the Korean representative for the 'HEARTSTEEL' project, I feel a sense of responsability and I am working hard to prepare to show a strong performance and live performance. In particular, we plan to show it to many listeners around the world who love K-pop.

Since I have a lot of affection for the song, I usually record quickly, but I think I was careful while recording 'PARANOIA' for quite a long time.

FzjoKY0X0AEdg68.jpg

Q. Most memorable comment you saw with regards to the reactions to this project?

Baekhyun : "He suits Ezreal's voice." That's a high praise. As I received much more love (for this project) than expected, I wish to take this opportunity to express my gratitude.

F0hbOb6aYAMDcBv.jpg

Q. You are the only Korean artist in the project. Since it was a collaboration with various artists from all over the world, there must have been some difficulties, right?

Baekhyun: Thanks to Riot Games, I was happy to be able to collaborate with various artists from around the world. In particular, everyone was very talented musically, so it was a happy project for me. Personally, after playing as Ezreal for a long time, I felt that he was just a mischievous champion, but I think that was only his appearance during battle. When recording as HEARTSTEEL member Ezreal, I thought I should show the public this guy's unexpected charm, so I tried to create a different image.

F0CgG2zaUAIMXea.jpg

interview link

translation

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ExoLTaglist

• He's so cute :send-love-bunny:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!