Stray Kids is Cooking something BIG.And No one Can Stop Them. GRAMMY/Oscar Incoming

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They might have include an OST for deadpool 3 in this album. They also work with cubeatz for their title track who producing song for Travis Scoot,Migos,Eminem,Drake,Metro Boomin and 21 Savage.

Edited once, last by expsn ().

• Yes Stray Kids is big and I deffo see a Grammy nom at the very least (BCS let's be honest the Grammys only use K-Pop for clout and are xenophobic a$sholes), An Oscar is a bit far-fetched

If they'd do the OST for Deadpool 3, sure that could receive critical acclaim but Superhero moves ≠Oscar nom/wins

The voting committee for the Oscars (even though the Oscar committee is trying to diversify it) is mainly old, white dudes and old white dudes ≠ superhero movies being nominated for the Oscars. And even when a Superhero movie is nominated, it's for the visual aspects or effects/costume. Black Panther was nominated and won Best Original Score (different than Best Original Song).

I don't deny that they WILL get a Grammy nom (cause let's be honest, they need at least 1 nom bcs they've been doing amazing) but an Oscar nom (even for Best Original Song, which even for others, seems far fetched for a non-white artist for a Superhero film) is unlikely but I could be wrong

I'm speaking this as a film student who has researched and learned ab the tactics and all the Oscars used and how they're biased against Superhero films

god, that was long af, sorry

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Edited once, last by BTS-ae-1320 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!