Yoshihiro Togashi Teases Return of "Hunter x Hunter" Manga

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

wish Togashi were able to comeback in a consistent way, i know he is not in the best health possible so honestly i wouldn't mind if he hired an artist to do the drawings while he handles the story

btw it's been almost a decade since i watched the Anime of Hunter x Hunter, sadly the plot hasn't advanced that much since then although it was cool watching the Phantom Troupe finally do something

i should do a rewatch someday

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ITS REAL

Riichiro Inagaki (Eyeshield 21 - Dr.Stone) just retweeted it.

In a tweet to someone asking about it he said "Oh, am I allowed to say this? Because people are anxious to know if it's real or not. If you don't mind, I'll tell you."

Kosei also seems to confirm its real but is unsure on later tweets (?).

Murata confirms its REAL and from Togashi himself.

Gon and Killua VA tweet about it

Oricon officially confirms it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!