WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE...

• This is why I mentioned your reading comprehension appears to be lacking.

The OP was addressing several key points:

1. The current backlash Lisa is facing and the evident double standards.

2. How fans, in general (not limited to Army vs. Blinks, but used as an example), sometimes abandon their own principles to criticize a rival group.

3. The reluctance of international fans to utilize their influence and platforms to speak out against injustice when it involves a group they consider a rival.

I attempted to respond to these points by touching upon various aspects. I discussed the rivalry between fan groups, I mentioned the existence of sexist double standards, and finally, I briefly touched on the jealousy that may stem from internalized misogyny, specifically, the concept of fragile femininity. However, it's important to note that my focus on the last point wasn't meant to make it the primary reason for the entire situation. I merely mentioned it in passing, not as the central theme of my overall argument.

Therefore, your entire critique of me suggesting that I made it solely about jealous fangirls is irrelevant because I never stated that. I am fully aware that much of the criticism and hate directed at Lisa predominantly comes from this specific demographic. This applies not only to Lisa but also to other female idols who embrace their sexuality. Moreover, when it comes to Korean fans, they may not even belong to a particular fandom; they can be random individuals who hold conservative and misogynistic views.

However, it's worth reiterating that the OP's main point was to address how international fans sometimes compromise their values and fail to express outrage over evident social injustices simply because of who is on the receiving end of that injustice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!