Do Kpop Stans Not Realize That The Company Already Know Who They're Gonna Pick On Survival Shows?

• I see alot of people upset about the R U Next line up.

And I thought we all knew by now that most of the trainees on these survival shows are just there to get exposure, and the company already know they not gonna choose them.

Most trainees are saved for later, for a different project.

So some of the favorited R U Next girls will most likely debut in the new Source Music girl group, cuz remember that's a thing too.

And that group will debut either next year 2024 or in 2025.

It's sad they gotta wait a little longer, but most likely that other group is gonna have them and the set up and concept of that group will fit those girls.

I'm not 100% sure the concept of the Belift girl group, but im getting some youthful vibes just of how the members look.

I could see Bang PD wanting his own NewJeans, since Min Heejin did it with young members and it was a success (just a guess)

20230901_145712.jpg

Either way I'm excited for the girls as a HYBE stan and I know the music and content is gonna be good.

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “Do Kpop Stans Not Realize That The Company Already Know Who They're Gonna Pick On Survival Shows? || maybe Bang PD wanted his own version of NEWJEANS” to “Do Kpop Stans Not Realize That The Company Already Know Who They're Gonna Pick On Survival Shows?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!