[theqoo] Knetz discuss SWF 2 Lia Kim and Mina Myoung beef

• No but Lia Kim and Mina Myoung needs to be on "I Want To Know" right now. They always look so upset with each other on SWF all the time and only uses their emotions to fight. Seeing how they're always talking about the writers and the benefits, it looks pretty bad"

"For Redy and Bada Redlic and Harimu, they all seemed to have had beef privately and solved their issues right away, but I was watching Lia Kim and Mina Myoung with this expression. They're way too sensitive about money issues"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"I turned off my AC to listen to Lia Kim and Mina Myoung's conversation"

Lia Kim: I feel like you're dissatisfied with a lot of things
    Mina Myoung: Rather than dissatisfactions, in the end, I wonder if the title of the top choreographer of 1Million was 100% based on your own skills
    Lia Kim: But it's not like I've stolen away from you
    Lia Kim: Let's stop talking and just dance
    Mina Myoung: Can I just say one thing?
    Amy: She talks so much
    Mina Myoung: Can you shut up?
    Mina Myoung: I'll just do it now then, my mood is ruined

Mina Myoung VS Lia Kim

original post: here

1. I used to like Mina, what's wrong with her

2. Lia Kim and Amy... Sigh

3. Aside from what Mina Myoung said, it's known that the 1st generation of 1Million dancers didn't have good relationships with Lia Kim. Wasn't Mina Myoung the ace of 1Million back then? After that, 1Million has only been on the deficit

4. Amy is such a b*tch...

5. From a business point of view, I can understand Lia Kim better..............

6. Mina Myoung was way too harsh with her words so it was kinda so so to listen to her... I hope they can resoncile ㅠ

7. They really seem to hate each other

8. I'm sorry...

9. Watching the broadcast, I was more empathizing with Lia Kim

10. Ugh they shouldn't be talking about money issues on broadcast like that ㅋㅋ It reminds me of LipJ and Rozalin all over again

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!